Girl in Mary Janes


George Costanza, my other hero

Seinfeld é genial. Outro dia revi The Fix Up e lembrei de um diálogo engraçadíssimo: Jerry e Elaine estão tentando fazer George e uma mulher (a Janice de Friends, lembram?) saírem juntos. Yadda yadda yadda, surge este diálogo:

George: What kind of hair?
Jerry: You know, long dark hair.
George: Flowing?
Jerry: Flowing?
George: Is it flowing? I like flowing, cascading hair. Thick lustrous hair is
very important to me.
Jerry: 'Thick lustrous hair is very important to me,' is that what you said?
George: Yeah, that's right.
Jerry: Just clarifying.
George: Let me ask you this. If you stick your hand in the hair is it easy to
get it out?
Jerry: Do you want to be able to get it out or do you want to not be able to
get it out?
George: I'd like to be able to get it out.
Jerry: I think you'll get it out.
George: What about the skin? I need a good cheek, I like a good cheek.
Jerry: She's got a fine cheek.
George: Is there a pinkish hue?
Jerry: A pinkish hue?
George: Yes, a rosy glow.
Jerry: There's a hue. She's got great eyebrows, women kill to have her
eyebrows.
George: Who cares about eyebrows? Is she sweet? I like sweet. But not too
sweet, you could throw up from that.

***

Oh, George. Você é um loser, um loser dos grandes, mas a gente te entende tão bem...

1 Responses to “George Costanza, my other hero”

  1. # Blogger Renata

    "Is it flowing? I like flowing, cascading hair. Thick lustrous hair is
    very important to me."

    Isso é imbatível. George, The Super-Funny-Loser.  

Post a Comment